We hope to get National and International Postcard Entries for the Exhibition.
- Postcards must be on the theme of "Branching Out" i.e. horticultural, flora, botannical and environmental themes.
- Must be standard postcard size i.e. 4 x 6 inches
- Must be fabric-based
- Postcards must be sent through the post (i.e. stamped, not posted in an envelope).
- Send all postcards to the Irish Patchwork Society PO Box. Address is The Irish Patchwork Society, PO Box 45, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland.
- The postcards are non-returnable. Instead all the postcards will be put up for raffle/auction at the Knitting and Stitching Show 2011. All proceeds raised will go to Breast Cancer Ireland.
Details on how make fabric postcards will be in the Winter Issue of the IPS Newsletter.
Further instructions on making fabric postcards will be displayed on the blog in the coming weeks