The exhibition will open in the magnificent Belfast City Hall in May. It will then be on display in the Botanic Gardens, Dublin for the month of July.
The theme for this exhibition is "REFLECTIONS".
Quilt can be no larger than 1 metre square
Quilts must be with the organisers by 31st March 2015 (further details to follow).
- All Irish Patchwork Society and Northern Ireland Patchwork Guild members are eligible to enter this exhibition.
- The quilt must consist of 2 layers.
- Any technique or combination of techniques may be used in the making of the quilt.
- The quilt must have been completed within the last two years.
- A quilt made by more than one person must list all names.
- A hanging sleeve must be securely stitched to the top back of the quilt. A label must also be stitched to the quilt back.
- No glass fronted or mounted work will be accepted.
- Entries will be photographed and may be used for a possible catalogue and or publicity purposes.