The Society has a very busy year ahead. We thought it would be helpful to pull the submission dates for our themed exhibitions together so you have them for you diaires! (Entry forms can be downloaded from the right sidebar on this page.)
- Hands Across the Border - theme is Aurora due 31st March, maximum 1m square
- EQA annual challenge for exhibition at the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham - theme is Inspired by New York Beauty, also due end of march, 30th March, 25cm x 35cm in Landscape format
- EQA Diversity in Europe - no theme but showcasing the best example of quilt making, due 30th April, size is minimum 1m x 1m to a maximum of 2.5m x 2.5m
- Open European Quilt Championships - theme is Illuminate due 31st May. 20" x 40" portrait format
- Knitting & Stitching Show - open call to IPS members to submit work for exhibition on the following themes: Traditional, Modern, Young Quilters (aged 18 or less), Art and we are exhibiting bags again this year. Hand in at the September meetings.